- The University of Texas at Austin, B.S. in Biochemistry
- Undergraduate Tutor
- Math: Math (K-8), Prealgebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Trigonometry
- Standardized Tests: SAT, ACT
- Science: High School Biology, High School Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Chemistry
- $60/hour - 12 Sessions
- $75/hour - 4 Sessions
- $100/hour - Single Session
My first experience with tutoring was sitting around a table in the library studying for an organic chemistry exam with a couple of friends. This experience and more just like it led me to apply to my university's undergraduate tutoring center. From there, I realized that tutoring was not only very gratifying, but it was also a way for me to communicate and meet people from all walks of life. I am extremely blessed to have the opportunity to tutor with Tutorly!
- Sanger Learning Center (1 year)
- Freshman Research Initiative, research in Functional Genomics (6 months)
No question is a bad question! Each session will differ from the next because we all come from different learning backgrounds. I am prepared to provide a safe and respectful learning environment for all students so that we can strive for the goals we set. My passions lie within sharing knowledge and developing ways to help students process and breakdown new information with a step-by-step function. The "aha!" moment is one of the most gratifying experiences a tutor can go through. Tutoring is more than just learning new information, it's also a way to build confidence in your own skills! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and to start tutoring!