- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Chemistry
- Top 10% Tutor on Wyzant, 2 years in a row
- UC Berkeley pre-college TRIO, Summer Teaching Associate
- Math : Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Prealgebra, Precalculus, Trigonometry, Math (K-8)
- Science : High School Chemistry, Science(K-8), AP Chemistry, High School Physics, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Physics C Mechanics, AP Physics C E&M
- Standardized Tests : SAT, ACT, MCAT, GMAT, GED
- $60/hour -12 Sessions
- $75/hour - 4 Sessions
- $100/hour - Single Session
I found my passion for science and math education while attending UC Berkeley, where I worked part-time as a tutor. I began with tutoring high school students in math and science at Berkeley High's after-school program for 3 years and UC Berkeley TRIO’s Summer Academy for 2 summers. My passion for a sub-field of chemistry known as Physical Chemistry led me to co-found Berkeley’s ChemUNITY club, where I became a peer-tutor in the general chemistry series and physical chemistry series. I have since continued to tutor full-time for 2 years, in K-12 and college math and science.
- Berkeley High School – R.I.S.E. after-school program (3 years)
- UC Berkeley pre-college TRIO, Summer Teaching Associate (2 summers)
- Experience Berkeley @ Stiles Hall, Program Mentor (2 years)
- ChemUNITY @ UC Berkeley, Peer-Tutor (1.5 years)
- Independent Tutor (2 years)
My overall goal as a tutor is to empower a student with practical problem-solving strategies. I make a point to have collaborative lessons by utilizing the student’s strengths and improving their weaknesses. I take pride in my ability to identify problem areas quickly so we can spend our lesson time efficiently and effectively.