- Masters in Life Sciences, Mount Carmel College
- Educator, Unacademy
- Junior Research Fellow, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad
- Gold Medallist, Undergraduate Student Research Program
- English: General English, Reading Comprehension
- Science: Biology, Biochemistry, Elementary Science
- Standardized Tests: TOEFL, IELTS
- $29/hour - 12 Sessions
- $36/hour - 4 Sessions
- $48/hour - Single Session
I grew up in a small hill station in the western parts of India. I was always sure that I wanted to study English literature and Science. Although, fate had some different plans for me. Teaching was never a part of the plan but it has been the most fulfilling experience so far. I am also interested in research which has given me an insight into deciphering and learning concepts in more than just one way. Through our sessions, I hope to instil the same curiosity in you and help you build the most effective study habits.
- Educator, Unacademy (3 years)
The strongest aspect about my teaching is to relate concepts to real world strategies and break the concept into simple parts. This not just helps increase your observation powers but also remember the concepts better. I believe that the studying something and understanding it is also about how you manage your time and the general perspective you build towards a subject. I hope to help you build these skills and cater to your needs in the best possible ways.