- Masters in Computer Applications, PSG College of Technology
- Tutoring visually impaired students in Math and English
- Seasoned Quizmaster for schools and colleges
- Technical and soft skills training at TCS
- Math: Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Math (K-8), Geometry, Prealgebra
- Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, TOEFL, GED
- English: Grammar/Writing
- Social Studies: Social Studies(K-8)
- $29/hour - 12 Sessions
- $36/hour - 4 Sessions
- $48/hour - Single Session
In the age where women in India were expected to get married and stay at home, I dared to explore the nascent computer science fields. I was recruited on campus as one of the first few women employees in Tata Consultancy Services.
Life took a different route and I slowly moved back to family businesses that I now help my husband and father run. I’ve always been passionate about Mathematics and Logical Thinking. Through the last 30 years, I have devoted a lot of my time to teaching and scribing for the lesser privileged. I hope to ignite the love for Math in my students.
- Math and English tutoring for the visually impaired (2 years)
- Preparing students for competitive exams (2 years)
- Technical and soft skills training in TCS (1 year)
Through constant mentoring, I help my students break down complex math questions into smaller manageable portions. Problem-solving comes easy when the question is logically understood.
In order to keep the two-way communication going, I love engaging my students with stimulating questions that bring out the fun in Math. I like to understand my student's strengths and build on them, giving them confidence and motivation.
Math can be approached in a very practical manner and I inculcate this concept in my students.